Designed by Dave Ginkel, Woods Valley Golf Club opened in 2004 and immediately garnered accolades for its compelling routing and premium golf course conditions. Measuring 6,670 yards and playing to a par of 72 from the black tees, the golf course is a true test of golf for accomplished players. However, 5 sets of tees allow for the course to be playable for all skill levels. In addition to the challenging layout, the golf course is situated in some of the most unique topography in North County San Diego featuring stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Woods Valley is centrally located from three destination casino hotels, Valley View Casino & Hotel, Harrah’s Resort Southern California and Pala Casino Spa & Resort making it the perfect weekend getaway destination. Golf, gaming, dining and lounging poolside make Woods Valley Golf Club the perfect “staycation” for all San Diego and Riverside County residents.
- Driving Range featuring an expansive grass teeing area
- Complete Golf Pro Shop with the latest Golf Equipment and Golf Apparel
- Golf Tournament services with dedicated outing coordinator on site
- Instruction and clinics offered by PGA Professionals
- Beginner and Junior Golf Lesson programs and Golf Clinics offered year-round
- 19th Hole Pub offering casual dining indoors or on the patio